Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak
Due to the continued severity of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) we have put together our Coronavirus policy for our candidates. Please read carefully.
- Do Not Travel to/from all of mainland China (including Shenzhen), Lombardy, Veneto, Emilia Romagna (Italy), Daegu city (South Korea), Iran.
- We expect all employees to always comply with all national government restrictions.
- If you show any flu-like symptoms (fever, coughing, difficulty breathing), irrespective of where you have travelled and as per standard sick leave process, inform your line manager, do not come to work, do not travel, self-quarantine and seek medical advice.
- If you or your family members (or people you have been in close contact with) have travelled to “Do Not Travel” destinations in the past 14 days, inform your line manager and as a precaution self-quarantine and work from home.
- If any of your immediate family show flu like symptoms, inform your line manager, self-quarantine, work from home and seek medical advice.
- Any individual that doesn’t feel comfortable travelling has the right not to travel.
- To protect yourself and family members we recommend you adopting the same approach for your personal life.
We urge you to take the necessary precautions, and as a Company we will continue to put in place measures to minimise the risks to our employees, candidates, clients and their families and our communities.
Working from home
- Working from home is at the discretion of the local management within the client you are working for.