What are cookies
Cookies are small files that are download to your browsing device when you visit a website to improve your experience. For more general information on cookies see this Wikipedia article.
You can prevent cookies from being downloaded by adjusting your browser settings. Please see your browser help files on how to do this. Disabling cookie may affect the functionality of this and other websites.
The cookies we set
- Forms related cookies: When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Job board visits: When you visit our website from a job board, in some cases we will store the source of your visit against any forms you complete on our site.
Third party cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread web analytics tools. This helps us understand where how visitors behave on our website. This information does not identify users. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- We have a live chat function on our website that will store a cookie on your machine to save preferences for your next visit.
- Social media: on pages that offer social sharing, the plugin we use may place a cookie on your machine, as will any embedded social media content for example Youtube videos, Slideshare presentations and tweets.
If you require further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org