For this role our client will be able to sponsor and provide relocation costs. All applicants must be willing to relocate to Czech Republic.
Our client is leading projects for Digital Transformation on an international scale. There portfolio is vast and spreads across Big data, machine learning, analytics, cloud, DevOps and Security. Size doesn’t matter but if it did they have 15000 people working with them globally and they’re top 10 in the world at what they do.
There R&D center in Prague is the European hub for application security development and they work closely with their teams in the US and Russia.
The product you will be developing is the industry-leading provider of Application Security solutions that empower organizations to develop secure software..
The Servers and Tools team is currently searching for several Java developers with experience in application software development. Working in the Software Security Center you’ll munch and crunch the results from the static code analysis team, visualize it and then analyze it by hand. You’ll should be a self-starter with the capacity to follow on-the-job coaching, be proactive and a quick learner and relish complex challenges.
What’s your day to day routine I hear you ask?
• Continuously improving software quality and engineering processes
• Actively supporting and enhancing coding standards and design patterns
• Developing creative, elegant and robust technical solutions
• Helping to define user stories, acceptance criteria and tasks
• Mentoring junior colleagues
• Finding issues in peer’s code and offering improvements
What kind of profile do you have?
• Versed in Java/J2EE
• Good understanding of Spring and related technologies
• Practical experience with Hibernate / JPA and PL/SQL (Oracle/MSSQL/MySQL/PostgreSQL)
• Experience with web application development
• RESTful services
• AngularJS, Apache Camel, Apache Kafka, OSGi (desirable)
• Docker, Gradle, Git (desirable)
• Knowledge of Secure coding practices
• Knowledge and experience with Agile development practices
• Strong communication skills and fluent English
• 3 years of experience with Java development
And last but not least, what can they offer YOU?
• Competitive remuneration package (based on what you bring to the team)
• Attractive Benefits (including healthcare, insurance, yearly bonus, paid sick days, food vouchers and many more!)
• Company sponsored technical and soft skills training opportunities and certifications.
• Fresh fruit in the office, onsite canteen, modern offices with a chilled atmosphere.
• Huge rooftop terrace to relax, unwind and socialize.
• Friendly, helpful colleagues from all over the world.