SAP Functional Analyst FICO - PS
To design the functionalities and ergonomics of an application. To do that, the analyst must help the Business to define needs, analyze and formalize them, and then suggest the most appropriate solutions. You will be involved in implementation, specifically supervising configuration and functional and business acceptance tests. Duties include support and training activities.
- Monitor the ticketing tool and treat the changes and incidents coming into it
- Lead traning to key users and end users.
- Execute first- and second-line support (master data management, customizing)
- Write documentation of changes.
- Blueprint Analysis and Architecture documents (PMG) or Functional Requirements, Operational Requirements (PMP) - Functional analysis specification included interface specification, Software Requirements Document, Use Case Model, Risk List, Prioritization Plan, Data Migration plan, Storyboard, Description of screen layout and sequences.
- Test Scenarios.
- User guides.
- Experienced knowledge of S/4 HANA FICO AND PS (master data, transactional data, customizing)
- Excellent communicator multi-lingual communication English & French (Dutch an additional asset)
- Quality minded
- Highly Analytical
- Excellent documentation skills
- Shown experience in one or more SAP implementations
- Knowledge of customizing activities