Hanson Regan are currently looking to add a Project Manager to one of our main clients in Barcelona, Spain.
The succesful candidate must have experience of:
- 5 years as Project Manager with experience in the management of both closed projects and services.
- Ability to adapt to the different work models that the client may require (agile, waterfall or hybrid) Projects based on web development in Java environments, with solutions of portals and Enterprise content or with Experience Platform type suites (Adobe, Liferay, Oracle, IBM and similar). Although experiences in other technologies are not ruled out, it is very valuable that projects of this technological environment have been managed.
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks.
- At the management level, both progress and status of tasks and economic control of projects and services.
- It is essential to know all the phases of the software life cycle.
- Ability to lead offering tasks.
- Proactive person, capable of interlocution with various actors within the client, and who is used to collaborate in multidisciplinary work teams and sometimes remotely.
- Valuable a high level of English.
- Fluent Spanish
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please apply and one of our consultants will give you a call within 24 hours.