IT Support Engineer – Warsaw – (Window, Active Directory, Citrix, Remote, Support)
Hanson Regan are currently searching for an IT Support Engineer to join a leading financial services organisation in Warsaw, Poland.
Your main responsibilities will be to support all IT and non-IT personnel with their technical difficulties. This would include 1st and 2nd line support related issues including hardware, software and peripherals. They will also be responsible for responding to, documenting and resolving service tickets in a timely manner according to SLA. The IT Support Engineer must have excellent problem-solving skills in order to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problem situations, or when appropriate, escalate or route them to appropriate IT staff members.
Not only will you be supporting all users across the EMEA, you will also be given the opportunity to work on mission critical infrastructure projects with senior members of staff. This means you will get hands on experience on projects to progress in your career.
Required Advanced Technical Proficiencies:
• Citrix XenApp 7+.
• Microsoft Active Directory Management.
• MS Office 365
• Backup software experience.
• Printer Management (HP / Ricoh / Xerox).
• Experience with monitoring systems.
• Basic Networking knowledge (VoIP / LAN / WAN / MPLS)
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar support role.
• Ability to multitask, work with a team and no 9 to 5 mentality.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Technical troubleshooting skills.
• ITIL qualified or understanding of the ITIL process (advantage)
• Experience with managing mobile devices (Android & iPhone)
• Willing to travel during project work when applicable or possible