Hanson Regan are currently in the market, for an Account Manager, to meet the demands of its implemented expansion phase. The job offers an exciting and challenging opportunity for a person who wishes to grow in an ambitious and expanding company.
As the Account Manager you will be solely in charge of managing the Company's relationship with our Key Clients from start to finish. You will be building long-term relationships with Clients and Candidates in order to generate revenue and further Business Development opportunities on the Account while maintaining first class Service Delivery.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned contractors
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Makes sure clients receive requested information and services in a timely fashion
- Communicates client needs and demands to line manager
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Ensure the company database it updated regularly with all client and contractor information.
- Uphold our values, growing honest professional relationships.
- Results Orientated
- Negotiation Skills
- Time Management
- Decision Making
- Managing Performance
- Listening Skills
- Previous Account Management Experience
- Client-Focused Solutions Experience
- Ability to Communicate Client Needs with Staff
- Talent for Influencing Client Management
- BA/BS Degree